Important Information about our Boarding services:
|Monday - Saturday||Before 12PM/Noon|
|Sunday||9AM - 10AM ONLY|
|Monday - Friday||6:30AM - 6:30PM|
|Saturday||8AM - 4PM|
|Sunday||9AM-10AM, 1PM-2PM, & 5PM-6PM|
Please Note: If you pick up your dog before 9AM (10AM on Sundays), there will be no charge for Daycare for that day. If you pick them up by 12PM/Noon, you will be charged for a 1/2 Day of Daycare. Otherwise, a full day of Daycare will be added onto your bill for the day of pickup (which is less than a full day of Boarding).
- Boarding is only available at our Horan Road Location.
- Boarding dogs are in Daycare throughout the day. For that reason, all dogs have to be Daycare members in order to use our Boarding services. They will have the opportunity to have breaks and quiet time as needed. There is no additional charge for Daycare while your dog is boarding with us.
- Our Luxury Boarding Suite is a home style set up with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom & living room.
- Dogs are typically loose in the room with our overnight staff. We have dog beds, blankets & furniture available to sleep on. We do have the option for kennels/pens in the suite for pups who are used to being in them at night at home.
- Dogs who mark or get destructive may need to be kenneled as well, but that would be discussed with the owners ahead of time.
- Last "out" is usually between 10:30-11PM, and we are up at 5AM for their first "out" in the morning before serving them breakfast and resting again before daycare starts for that day. So, pups that are kenneled are in them as little as possible.
- Deposits are required when scheduling a Boarding stay around a holiday. The deposit will be applied toward the total amount due for the stay.
- Your dog's food needs to be portioned out into ziplock bags per meal for boarding stays. Please be sure to pack extras and label the extra food bags as "extra". If your dog is with us for an extended stay, contact us and we will work out different food arrangements.
- If your dog has food allergies or is limited to specific treats, you are more than welcome to provide them. We have designated areas to keep them.
- If your dog has medication, please let us know ahead of time. Pills will need to be kept in their original packaging/bottle with the instructions, medication name and prescribing vet info.
To Schedule Boarding for your dog(s), please Contact Us today.
If your dog isn't already enrolled in Daycare with us, please fill out our Daycare Application for your pup(s), so that we can schedule an assessment as soon as possible.
|One Day:||$40 per Dog|
|10 Day Package:||$360 per Dog|
|Holiday Deposit:||$50 per Dog|
Please Note: All Boarding stays include a Full Day of Daycare. The Holiday Deposit is non-refundable, and will be applied to the total amount due for the stay. NYS Sales tax is required to be collected, and is in addition to the amounts shown.
Hear what some of our clients have to say:
Sydney, our Chinook, loves Kristen and MeKalea. They are so good with her anxiety and always offer a kind word of encouragement and are always willing to work with her. Great groomers - pure confidence in them. - Dawn Wilczynski