|Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Friday||6:30AM - 6:30PM|
|Saturday||8AM - 4PM|
|Sunday||Closed for Daycare|
|Monday - Saturday||Anytime before 12PM/Noon|
- All dogs must be current with: Rabies Vaccination, Distemper Vaccination, Bordetella Vaccination, as well as a Negative Fecal within the last 6 months.
- After we receive your Dog's Application and Vet Records, we'll reach out to you as soon as we can to schedule an Assessment. Provided your dog's behavior is appropriate, and they are happy and comfortable here, we will send you login information for our "Pet Portal" in order to schedule/manage their visits.
- If your pup's behavior changes in any way that is not appropriate for daycare, it could result in dismissal.
- *** All pups that do not attend daycare at least twice per month may be subject to a scheduled reassessment to ensure their behavior is still appropriate for daycare. ***
- Once your pup has joined our pack, we ask that everyone schedules their visits through our "Pet Portal". If you need daycare last minute, please call or email us. While we are growing it helps us make sure we are appropriately staffed to accommodate everyone's schedules. We also split up the pups into different play groups based on their size, play level and what activity we are doing.
- We ask that all dropoffs take place before noon, and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Again, if you need daycare last minute, please call or email us, and we can let you know whether we can accommodate your pup(s).
- If your dog needs lunch or snack time while they're in Daycare, we can certainly help with that. We have your typical dog bowls available, as well as puzzle bowls and puzzle toys to make lunch time fun. Pups do rest for 45 mins after their lunch to prevent bloat. We have some "quiet time" toys that they can play with/chew on while they are resting.
- If your dog has food allergies or is limited to specific treats, you are more than welcome to provide them. We have designated areas to keep them.
Important Information about our Daycare services - Please Read Thoroughly
Hear what some of our clients have to say:
Both of my dogs love, love, love it here. The staff treat my pups like their own. They are friendly, caring and professional and they bend over backwards to accommodate special requests or needs. Couldn’t imagine going anywhere else!! - Nancy Sweeney
|Full Day||1 Dog||2 Dogs||3 Dogs|
|5 Day Package||$140||$260||$380|
|10 Day Package||$270||$500||$730|
|20 Day Package||$540||$1000||$1460|
|25 Day Package (25 for 25)||$625||-||-|
|Half Day (5 hours or less)|
|One Half Day||$20||$40||$60|
|5 Half Day Package||$90||$170||$250|
|10 Half Day Package||$175||$335||$495|
|20 Half Day Package||$350||$670||$990|
Please Note: If you have 4 or more dogs that will be joining us for Daycare, please contact us about package pricing. NYS Sales tax is required to be collected, and is in addition to the amounts shown.